Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:503 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Finance - Not For Profit Sector - CA (12-15 yrs)
Head - Finance - Not for Profit Sector
Leadership to the finance and legal functions of the Foundation and provide strategic inputs to define the financial direction of the organization.
1. Oversee Accounting, Audits, statutory filings, Statutory and financial compliance, financial governance, financial planning and monitoring, management of the relationship with Government and other external stakeholders.
2. Legal compliance & related problem resolution.
3. Process improvements and automation through ERP.
4. Stakeholder Management
5, Management with relationship with government, Income tax department, Home ministry for FCRA, relevant state officers for material movement, WCT, etc.
6. Donor agreements, reporting and submission of utilization statement processes
7. Develop and upgrade Processes to bring about efficiency, alignment to organizational goals, and good governance.
Skills & Experience:
- CA with 12-15 years of experience
- Not for Profit sector experience will be preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to independently handle all financial matters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.