Head - Finance - Manufacturing Industry - CA + CS (10-25 yrs)
Head - Finance - Manufacturing Industry | Dahej | CA+CS
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Finance
Skills - finance manager, finance head, financial controller, gujarat, dahej, bharuch, vadodara, plant finance head, company secretary, SEZ
Job Type - Permanent
1. Opportunity to lead finance function of a fast growing MNC.
2. Opportunity to setup finance and secretarial function of the company
Client Details :
Our client is a fast growing MNC, based out of Dahej, Gujarat and one of the leading players in the building and construction industry . With an employee base of 1500+, they are expanding exponentially.
As a Finance Head, you will be based out of Dahej in Gujarat and your responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
- Monitor Monthly closing of books for financial reporting, tax audit etc.
- Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and boards of directors..
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and yearly report and audit as per FEMA and SEZ regulation
- Monitoring banking transaction and reconciliation of the company.
- Handling payment of all contractors, vendors, employee payment etc. on timely basis.
- Develop and Manage annual, short term and long term plans and budgets for the cost centre.
- Experience in developing operational and financial processes and procedures that maximise efficiency, effectiveness and accountability of all resources.
- Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiatives.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows. To arrange payment of all expenditures
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
As a successful candidate for Finance Head role, you MUST fit the following criteria:
- CA + CS. CS membership is mandatory
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing and processing industry
- Candidates from Dahej or Gujarat will be preferred.
Job Offer :
As Finance Head, you will have
- Opportunity to lead the finance team of a large set up in the building and construction industry.
- Opportunity to forecast business growth for one of the leading player and strategise further plan of action for making it reach to the top
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Akhaury on +91 (0) 22 4236 3314
Contact - Stuti Akhaury - +91 (0) 22 4236 3314
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.