Principal Consultant at Catalyst Advise
Views:542 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Head - Finance - Manufacturing Firm (3-6 yrs)
An experienced Finance Manager only from MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY who can drive strategic decision making and also manage day to day financial operations of the company. You will also be responsible for overseeing the work of other employees who are part of the Finance team in the company today.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, and payments
- Overseeing financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Liaising with auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws in India including Companies Act, PF, ESI etc.
- Seeking out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Providing insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Reviewing financial data and preparing monthly and annual reports - detailed PL reports and reconciliation
- Helping the company stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company
Who are we looking for?
- Conversant with all laws in India including PF, ESI and tax (indirect and direct) and ensure compliance with all laws including Companies Act
- Should possess good project management skills and ability to over-achieve in an extremely fast paced environment
- Positive and highly motivated and driven
- Willingness to work in a fast paced / dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills