Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:792 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Finance - Manufacturing - CA (15-22 yrs)
Manage variations in Expenses and Income. To strategise the current and future funding requirements of the company . Ensure Proper Accounting and internal controls on Sales Transactions. Manage the Annual Budget Roll out & establishing Budgetary Controls.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supervise and manage all aspect of accounting for the company
- Maintain, and monitor efficient and effective financial processes, policies and systems,
- Provide timely and accurate financial reports
- Ensure the process of budgeting, weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts are adhered to. Continuously monitor variances against the same and proactively advise the business and take steps to deliver better than forecasts and budget.
- Continuously monitor all the performance measures of the Sales department including debtors, cash flows, loan indicators including undertaking remedial action where required.
- Be an anchor in driving the business and business performance; Assist the Stakeholder in assessing organizational performance against both annual budget and company's long term strategy.
- Develop tools & systems to provide critical financial and operational information to make actionable recommendation.
- Monitor Daily sales and Collections from various streams. Finalise Monthly / Quarterly review of sales analysis Product group wise / SKU wise
- Interact with Bankers for new initiatives taken by Marketing team. Finalise Annual Plan for Marketing Division , including Sales , Expenses, etc
What You'll Need
- 15+ years of experience in finance functions. Chartered Accountant, trained in a reputable practice. Strong accounting knowledge, with proven experience. Excellent attention to detail with the ability to unravel complex accounting queries. Ability to comprehend and narrate financial records for external stakeholders.
- Self motivated individual who can work under their own initiative
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective