Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:1365 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Finance - IT - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- CA (First attempt) + MBA Finance from a premier institute -
- 6-8 years of experience in a mid-sized software product/services organisation will be added advantage-
- Define the vision and tactical programs globally for Finance Dept. in alignment with the long-term perspective and annual priorities of the business.
- Work closely with the Senior Management and other regions to translate strategic plans that supports the growth and expansion of the organisation
- Supports organization financial objectives by providing financial analyses and recommendations and directing staff.
- Spearhead commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc.
- Current knowledge and understanding of State and federal tax laws, accounts payable & accounts receivables.
- In depth experience of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Minimizes legally required taxes by studying regulations, presenting tax strategies to management, and filing returns.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, statutory or other regulatory requirements and with all corporate governance and code of conduct guidelines at all times
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.