Consultant at Antal International
Views:1893 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Head - Finance - IT - CA (20-25 yrs)
- Statutory/ Management Reporting- Review and manage all financial reporting activities for the Management to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial statements, accounts, business transactions and related submissions.
- Publish Cash Flow weekly to CEO and MIS monthly to all stakeholders.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances
- Assist CEO with financial reporting as required at quarterly meetings & and the annual review meetings and provide advice to support the decision making process
- Taxation - Ensure accurate and timely tax computations, payments, returns and related submissions and maintain reports of the same
- Ensure Compliance at various direct & indirect taxation
- Be abreast of all new changes in taxation rules and keep management informed for major changes and its application.
- Budgeting & forecasting- Manage the annual budget preparation exercise for the Company by ensuring regular management discussions on functional budgets, costs and spends, timely and accurate budget preparation and submission of the same to the Management for monthly review and controls
- Ensure a strict cost control through timely, month-on-month budgetary reporting on the Company's performance against budget to help the management take decisions
- Compliances- Ensure full compliance with accounting and statutory regulations
- Banking & Fund raising
- Credit Rating
- Business Support activities
- Board Presentations
- Team Management
Qualification: Chartered Accountant with 20+ years of experience from IT/ITES sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.