Executive Search at Vito India Advisors
Views:2367 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Head - Finance - IT/BPO (7-16 yrs)
- Conduct detailed financial planning and analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities of the organisations financial resources.
- Lead Business Finance team, drive one set of standard data, effective partnership to drive performance management at right levels, follow through actions to take initiatives to logical closure with clear value addition
- Ensure decisions-business case reviews take place for learning and further performance improvement
- Monitor cost and ensure adherence to people and administration cost budgets.
- Sign off monthly cost reports and constructively challenge expenditure where necessary.
- Maintain and enhance visibility and exposure in the leadership team, regional and global finance community for future career development within the organisation
- Ensure that local statutory reporting requirements - are met and filed in accordance with local accounting policies.
- Ensure local tax compliance and be accountable for timely and accurate tax filing and settlements
- Ensure effective controls on payables and review from time to time.
- Ensure accurate timely book closure, statutory audits & filings are completed on time for all legal entities
- Ensure that control activities are properly executed and provide feedback on control deficiencies in the local environment
- Establish and enforce procedures to improve working routines, provide high quality and valuable information and analysis to aid decision making, achieve efficiencies in terms of costs, Revenue Assurance by identifying areas of control & Opportunities to increase revenue, establish process and tools that support/enable financial transparency, performance management and accountability
- Ensure all legal and compliance litigations in the court of law are represented adequately at all times until the legal course winds up in entirety
- Drive Process improvements for Finance Processes across the organisation including the various BU's to drive value addition to the customers
- Manage a healthy relation with the country Banking partners, optimizing the working capital, ensuring timely recurring remittances to principal on a regular basis
- Validate financial impact of business decisions including, accounting impact, cash flow impact, profitability, financial risk and tax exposure.
- Conduct reviews & evaluate cost reduction opportunities
- Formulate strategic & long term business plans