Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:2316 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Head - Finance & Investor Relations - Manufacturing (0-5 yrs)
This role is for an early stage startup which is into manufacturing of adventure gears. The role primarily revolves around fundraising and internal finance aspects
- Make financial models (excel) and reports (word) and presentations (ppts) for companies in different industries for fund raising transactions and corporate advisory.
- Oversees investors planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders, submitting proposals and administrating fundraising records and documentation
- Preparing CMA, projected financial statements and cash flows for raising finance for the company from Banks, Financial institutions and Non-Banking financial companies.
- Provide financial advice on future business plans; company operations; raising sources of finance from banks and debt markets; investments and tax to the management
- Assist in enhancing corporate visibility through roadshows, conferences, bespoke investor meetings, analyst days and other corporate events
- Assist with targeting, including creating and updating institutional investor target lists and researching and maintaining profiles on existing investors and potential leads
- Ensure the accounting entries, transactions and the books of accounts are properly entered into the accounting software as per the accounting standards, principle and policies of ICAI.
- Prepare the audited financial statements to submit to the management, stakeholders and regulatory bodies, and ensure all the accounting and financial transactions are examined as per the accounting standards, principles and policies of ICAI
- Interpret the company sales, purchases, operating costs, revenue, expenses, etc. to understand the financial soundness of the company
- Monitor the company books of accounts from the accounting software and analyse the monthly sales, purchases, current assets, current liabilities, etc. for an effective financial management of the company.
- Review and check the companys accounts and financial information on a periodic basis to understand the accuracy of its data and complying with the management and statutory policies
- Finalization of Accounts, Financial Planning, Income tax matters
- Proven experience as Finance Head, finance officer or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.