Senior HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:3076 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Finance - Healthcare Startup (6-15 yrs)
We are currently hiring for a leading startup based out of Bangalore for the role of Finance Head. We are looking for people who are native of Karnataka and come from Health care industry. Please find the JD below:
- Maintaining hospital's finance and accounting practices in accordance with group policies, regulatory and general accepted accounting principles.
- Ensure management and operational policies and procedures for operational activities to be efficient and in-line with approved budgetary allocations, and meet all legal statues.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long term financial planning
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to assist the committees in performing their responsibilities
- Develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the Institute by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of departments/committee on financial issues impacting department/committee budgets
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization i.e investments etc.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the Organization may enter
- Establish and implement internal controls, finance policies and procedures, administrative and IT systems to ensure that the organization's day-to-day operational activities are efficient and effective, and are in-line with approved strategic initiatives and budgetary allocations
- Ensures that appropriate administrative, financial and IT systems, infrastructure, policies and procedures are developed to support the implementation and evaluation of the organization's strategies
- Review, draft, implement and monitor internal controls and financial policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met
6-10 years of experience at Fortis, Apollo, Manipal, Max heading a region.