DGM - Human Resources at B2N Management Consulting (P) Ltd
Views:333 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Head - Finance - FMCG - CA (15-18 yrs)
Head - Finance
- Active involvement with Board members with respect to evaluation of strategies which best fits the organization goals and objectives.
- Attending Board Meetings, Secretarial compliance & advising management on regulatory updates, providing feasibility analysis for various proposals etc.
- Implementing transaction level controls, developing Standard Operating Procedures, monitoring of control weakness on a regular basis.
- Monitoring key financial metrics, keeping track and making it aligned with corporate strategy, appraising management in case of deviations.
- Developing annual budgets, validating assumptions, cost reduction analysis, profitability review, scenario modelling, capital allocation and setting metrics for performance evaluation, performing benchmark analysis of competitors.
- Reviewing product wise gross margins, customer wise profitability, analyzing by products and abnormal wastages, controlling conversion costs, reviewing operational efficiencies at units, setting cost targets for new products.
- Approving capital budgeting proposals, reviewing project reports, conducting financial analysis, evaluating alternatives ways of financing, setting timelines and monitoring until successful completion.
- Cashflow forecasting, investing surplus cash, managing Banking relationships and establishing lines of credit, Trade Finance, entering forwards and swap contracts, deciding on optimal capital structure, obtaining credit ratings.
- Evaluating tax planning strategies (Income tax, Transfer pricing, GST, and Customs), handling audits and assessments, monitoring filing of returns and refunds, ensuring compliance with FEMA, SEZ and labor laws.
- Developing financial models, liaisioning with venture capital and private equity firms, negotiating term sheets, evaluating structured finance options, determining valuation of the company.
- Managing internal and statutory audits, monthly MIS reporting, conducting management audits, organizing Audit and CSR committee meetings, attending Annual General Meetings for answering shareholder queries.
- Handling assets Insurance, Forex risk, Information systems risk, credit risk, legal and regulatory risk.
- Monitoring ERP across organization, managing IT infrastructure and systems, setting policies and procedures for Disaster Recovery Planning, backups, monitoring systems maintenance, implementing latest available technology based on requirement.
- Handling a team of 15 members, monitor staff performance, developing goals, assigning accountabilities, organizing training sessions, setting KPI's, establishing priorities and conducting annual performance appraisals.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES :
- 15+ years' experience in a senior financial managerial position with a proven record of success.
- Sound decision making skills based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Result oriented and metrics driven.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and manage staff at all levels.
- Strategic thinking, planning and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals.
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and financial reporting software.
- Must be willing to work at Kollam Location in Kerala
- Must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Must be basically either from Kerala or Tamil Nadu
- Must have worked with Export oriented Food/ FMCG companies with experience in Fund Raising, Treasury & Forex
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.