Head - Finance - FinTech (10-15 yrs)
About the Company :
- A US based Fin-Tech company is looking for a Finance Head with minimum 10 years of experience to lead the Finance function.
- This company is 12 years old, on a very fast growth path, well funded, stable, profitable and already a unicorn. Company details will be shared with shortlisted candidates only.
About the Role :
This is a functional leadership position spearheading financial management in all its aspects for the company's market leading lending platform. The role reports into CFO (USbased) and/or CTO.
Target Profile :
Financial management expertise preferably in the domain of lending, banking, financial services, financial technology organization with minimum 10 years experience.
The Head-Finance position will be based out of Delhi-NCR.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Develops financial budget of the organization by providing financial expenses and accounting services, preparing growth plans and directing team members.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical benchmarks, designing systems, accumulating resources, resolving problems and implementing change.
- Develops projections by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities, projecting acquisition and expansion prospects, analyzing organization operations, identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction and systems enhancement.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities and staff requirements, identifying monetary resources and developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance against the budget by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Supports leadership team with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans. Provides sound financial support and insights for critical business decisions. Advises and implements best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and proposing improvements. Ensures all statutory financial reporting is undertaken on a timely basis.
- Manages financial controls and accounting procedures. Manages the finance function across revenue assurance, general accounting, FP&A, banking, direct & indirect taxation and MIS.
- Manages the taxation requirements of the organization and liaising with the external tax firms for specialist advice, if required. Coordinates and produces all tax documentation as required. Ensures that tax, transfer pricing and regulatory payments, tax returns, filing, audit are up to date and compliant.
- Prepares monthly financial statements like Balance Sheet, P&L statement etc.
- Prepares reports as required for Audit Committee, Executive Committee and Board meetings; prepares quarterly consolidated accounts; ensures compliance of financials with IAS/IFRS accounting standards.
- Manages the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls.
- Manages the External Auditor relationship and ensures that the organization is compliant with accounting standards.
- Manages and oversees banking including managing forward contracts and borrowing arrangements, as applicable.
- Manages relationships with Investors (where applicable).
- Maintains accuracy of billings and client payments. Oversees Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions. Manages and tracks budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information.
- Supports risk management practices to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place.
- Advises leadership team on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations.
- Reviews and updates all formal finance related policies and procedures.
Key Candidate Attributes
- 10 - 15 years experience preferably in a FinTech or regulated Financial Services or IT organization
- A Master's Degree in Finance / Professional Finance Qualification / CA/ ACCA or equivalent.
- Must have 60% and above scores in entire academics
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and financial reporting software, especially NetSuite.
Key Personal Attributes :
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Sound decision making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Results oriented and metrics driven
- Exceptional time management and able to solve problems
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and manage staff at all levels
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics and dependability
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Confident to present results to an audience
- Strategic thinking, planning and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Travel Requirements - As per business requirements
Compensation - CTC will be aligned to market and commensurate with candidate's skills and experience
Selection Process :
- Selection process will comprise of 2-3 rounds of discussions in a short span of time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.