Senior Recruitment Consultant at Randstad India
Views:700 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Finance - Finance/ITES - CA (18-27 yrs)
India Head - Finance
- Responsible to oversee the company's fiscal activity, including planning, budgeting
- Strategize and provide leadership, direction and management of company's overall Financial Governance.
- Responsible to oversee the company's fiscal activity, including planning, budgeting, reporting and auditing.
- Manage investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the Executive Management Team and advising on long-term business, policy decisions, financial planning and statutory compliance.
- Implement formal budgeting, forecasting and reporting systems to measure and communicate performance results internally, to the Board of directors.
- Collaborate with the Leadership Team, Alignment with global team, Investors, Banks, Board of Directors & External Regulators for audits & funding needs
- Financial planning and budget management operations while ensuring adherence to accounting principles and regulatory compliance.
- Budgeting, Cash flow, Revenue, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing, Pricing, Profitability Analysis, Variance Analysis, MIS.
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work well with Chief Marketing Officer, CEO, and COO to develop the strategic plan.
- Develop and automate analytical financial reports to bring standardization and simplification
- Development of resources in Finance department
- Should be CA Qualified or have a masters degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Expert in handling SAP ERP and the know how of end to end implementation.
- Lead the Core Finance Department and drive the financial discipline in every aspect of business
- Evaluate organizational structure and governance to protect the long-term interests of stakeholders.
- Recommend appropriate strategies to ensure adherence to governance structures and application of best practice internal controls.
- Identify and manage risk appropriately and use risk management for the best interest of an organization and its stakeholders.
- Monitor and apply relevant legislation, policies and procedures