Consultant at Headspace HR
Views:610 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Finance Controller - Transformation - Pharma Manufacturing Firm (11-19 yrs)
Head Finance Controller (transformation)
We are looking for a strong advisory profile who will work with the existing team in consolidating the Manufacturing Finance and R&D reporting. This would extend to global operations as well. Hence someone with strong pharma manufacturing experience from Big Fours would be mandatory.
Key result areas:
- Developing process for annual financial budgets for Manufacturing and R&D across locations and its robust implementation, monitoring and tracking
- Robust capturing and accounting of all manufacturing cost by define correct cost centers, allocation methodology and tracking of same.
- Strong review of transfer pricing and implication of variations on the same, proactive analytics and cost modeling to ensure maximum return on investment
- Review of all capital expense proposals, its technical and commercial feasibility, ROCE robustness and guidance for approval of same.
- Tracking of all Capital projects, its milestones and payback cutoffs to ensure ROCE
- Identifying synergies, cost saving opportunities and ensuring its strong implementations
- Controlling global manufacturing and R&D cost and finance by ensuring strong controls over all manufacturing and R&D input cost of RM, PM, Labour, utilities, infrastructure cost through appropriate functional heads.
Functional and leadership capabilities :
- Strong hands on experience of pharma, API, Biopharma manufacturing and R&D costing, accounting and financial controlling across multiple sites with huge SKUs and complexities.
- Strong costing and financial understanding with equally strong understanding of different IT tools and systems.
- Collaborative leader with proven ability to challenge the myths and holy cows of pharma manufacturing, purchasing, project management, capital investments.