Head - Finance & Compliance - NGO (12-20 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Take full ownership of the finance function and keep it properly organised and staffed.
- Accurate and timely monthly, quarterly & annual closure of consolidated accounts as per accounting standards and regulatory compliances.
- MIS reporting for Board Review Meetings, Budget vs. Actual Performance Review, Ratio Analysis, Operational metrics analysis (gross margins by service lines, staff utilizations, corporate overheads, etc.), Cost Centre Expenses Analytical Review.
- Coordinate with statutory and internal auditors.
- Focus on the Regulatory and Compliance for the company
- Take full ownership of the contracts governance and management
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance with 12- 15 years of experience.
- Should have Hands on experience in handling accounting and reporting functions.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and high degree of multi-tasking.
- Open to change and align culturally to the values of the organization.
- Candidate should preferably from NGO/Social service as an industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.