Senior Executive Resource at Upman Placements
Views:336 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Finance - CA/ICWA (7-15 yrs)
Qualification - CA / ICWA
The candidate should have strong analytical skills and written skills. S/he will need to work closely with the CEO to ensure a smooth running of the IFSC activities aligned to the high standards of governance and legal framework of the Group
1. Support and work closely with the CEO and the team on all activities of the IFSC
2. Good command of English and capable of vetting and preparing legal and other documents.
Financial and Operational Management
1. Oversee the financial and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements. Maintain internal control safeguards and coordinate all audit activities.
2. Oversee the audit processes
3. Oversee budgeting and the implementation of budgets so as to monitor progress and present financial metrics both internally and externally
4. Undertake annual budget and sectoral allocation exercise in alignment with the approved strategy plan
5. Track the annual commitment and expenditure
Legal, Secretarial and Compliance
1. Oversee all legal documentation including but not limited to grant agreements with non-profit partners, vendor contracts, MOUs,, mapping with processes etc.
2. A large part of the job will undertake negotiation on costs for activities in projects and review of all financial reports received from audit agencies.
3. Ensure compliances under statutory laws as applicable to charitable organizations including disclosure requirements. Develop and update policies relating to organization governance and regulatory affairs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.