HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:992 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Head - Finance - CA - Captive Unit (11-14 yrs)
- Governance and cost control through financial budgeting, reporting and all financial compliance related activities for JLT India
- To keep the management team abreast of the organization's financial health
- safeguard the interests of the organization by ensuring accurate and timely delivery on reports, returns and records
- Analysis and application of changes to accounting standards, group policies, corporate & taxation laws.
Framework & Boundaries:
- Laws like Companies Act, Income Tax, Service Tax, Customs Act
- Rules and regulations like the RBI rules, STPI rules, FEMA guidelines
- Group accounting policies & procedures
- Indian & Global Accounting Standards
1. Statutory/ Management Reporting
3. Budgeting & forecasting
5. Team Management
6. Client Relation
Education : Essential : Graduate in any stream with CA; IFRS/ Accounting Standards
Desirable : Graduate in Commerce, MBA
- 11-13 years of experience in the areas of accounting, taxation and budgeting in a global/ multi-geography organization
- Should have good working knowledge of accounting standards, companies act, direct & indirect taxation, transfer pricing
- Should be a Financial Controller in a client facing role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.