Partner at Antal International Networks
Views:3697 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:252
Head - Finance - CA (12-20 yrs)
1. Heading finance and accounts division. Responsibilities includes
- preparation of financial statements under India GAAP and Ind AS,
- quarterly closing,
- reporting to various stakeholders including lenders and investors,
- GL control,
- overseeing day to day finance and accounts activities,
- advising various departments on accounting and process for various products etc.
2. Heading regulatory reporting for the Bank including liaising with RBI.
3. Heading taxation department of the Bank - direct and indirect.
4. Liaising with internal and statutory auditors, RBI and regulatory authorities, tax departments etc. Includes handling of RBI inspection.
5. Ensuring effective implementation and operation of internal finance control.
6. Preparation of CRAR, LCR, ALM, ICAAP, Pillar 3 etc. Support in ALCO preparation.
7. Supporting actively financial planning and analysis division and investor relations division.
8. Support in preparation for IPO.
9. Maintaining cordial relationship and supporting other department such as business, credit, risk, operations etc.
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT IS A MUST FOR THE ROLE- ONLY FROM INDIAN BANKING INDUSTRY