Centre Head - Pune at Randstad
Views:1866 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Finance - BPO/IT (15-20 yrs)
- Head of Finance overseeing their entire Finance, Accounting & Taxation function based out of Pune. Reporting to CFO Global.
- Candidates who are working with ITES, Technology, Services company mandatory (No candidates Manufacturing or FMCG industry)
- One of the major responsibilities of this role will be to get the accounting systems in one common ERP platform for better Analysis.
- Head of finance would be leading a team across into consolidation activity and also would be responsible for streamlining the processes.
- He will be part of scaling existing team productivity and making changes in team accordance with business plans and strategies aligned.
- Hands-on with Accounting - GAAP of India, US, Europe preferred.
- Ability to devise Chart of Accounts (COA)
- Responsive to Financial information needs across 9 lines of services and 13 legal entities spread across different geos (USA, UK, Canada and India)
- Express decision making in one company one software platform for all geographies from accounting perspective
- Analyze the need for financial information & reporting, necessary within the company and ensure the same is shared with the required stakeholders in a timely manner
- Good Intelligence and Interpretation of Financial results that adds value to the business
- 5 days closing schedule- assured financial statement and closing of the book of accounts within 5 days
- Planning the business process and improving the finance process aiming to close the book of accounts in 2 days' schedule.
- Ability to do effective Business Planning
- Manage & forecast expenses, provide for contingencies and cost reduction methodologies
- Estimate profitability, ability to share weekly projection, on monthly cost, fixed cost and further visibility
- Effective cost forecasting and treasury management (multi-currency)
- Formulate effective organizational design to accomplish the desired company objectives
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with North America, Canada and UK (law firms, consultants, etc.)
- International tax rationalization
- Transfer Pricing within the 13 different legal entities (and more to be added in future)
- Ability to share/ present financial information by means of dashboards, power BI tools, Matrices as MIS to support necessary business decision
- Should possess problem-solving and analytical skills, ability to convey information in a clear and effective manner