Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:929 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Head - Finance - BFSI (15-18 yrs)
We are handling an leadership opportunity for the role of Head of Financial Planning and Analysis with leading organization into financial domain.
- They are looking for someone who has strong experience in FP&A,
- Lead preparation of top down Annual Operating Plan/ Long Term Business Plan
- Prepared quarterly projections & rolling forecasts reflecting changing business environment
- Responsible for Monthly performance reporting and variance analysis.
- Periodic reporting to senior management covering the various business & financial performance parameters
- Prepared CEO monthly review decks and board presentations highlighting the quarterly / annual performance of the company.
- Applying advanced skills in financial planning & analysis such as budget setting, expense variance analysis & financial consolidation
- Managing the structuring, consolidation, and analysis of financial data; developing budgets, forecasts and other financial reports for specific organizational sub-divisions, i.e., departments, regions & units
- Generating MIS and assisting CFO, business heads and functional leaders to improve operating performance and reduce cost.
- Strong leadership ability who can work with Business Head, Leaders, CEO & CFO.