Head - Finance - BFS (18-26 yrs)
- Member of the Indian Executive Management Team and the Enterprise Technology and Global Services Finance Extended Leadership team.
- Leadership of the India Finance team, direct management oversight for the Controllership and Decision Support teams in India, with local dotted line oversight of the Procurement and Payroll.
- Lead and/or participate in Global Services and Finance Function strategic initiatives & programs. Propose, own and drive cross function initiatives that result in continuous evolution of the FMR India organizations capabilities and contribution, including the change management to see full adoption across Global Services.
- Generate and aggressively pursue fresh perspectives, breakthrough ideas, and new paradigms to create value for the organization.
- Representing in the business community and establishing a network within the CFO community.
- Expected to set the tone at the top on ethics and integrity, oversee the control environment, and ensure the right people are deployed across the organization to support compliance. Ultimately accountable for financial decisions and ensures Independence and adherence to organization's and industry's financial requirements and practices.
- Oversight of all aspects of Global Services financial operations relating to FMR India - including Accounting (General Ledger, Statutory and Regulatory Compliance, Statutory Audits etc.), Procurement, Tax, Treasury , Fixed Assets and Payroll.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements. Develops strategies to address. Opportunities including people, process and/or technology solutions and partners with related business functions to develop and implement.
- Manage relationships with external professional advisors such as Audit and Tax and work closely with the corporate functions in implementing and delivering on the firms agreed strategies.
- Fosters an environment of process improvement and controls. Ensures integration and alignment with external process and control initiatives.
- Leadership role in maintaining and developing an appropriate system of internal financial controls , the effective functioning of those controls, and driving a high level of control awareness in the business unit.