Head - Finance - Banking (8-12 yrs)
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
Financial Planning & Analysis :
- Lead Strategic Plans and Budgeting processes which occur during the financial year, including providing support during the overall process, coordinating with various business teams and ensuring an efficient planning process
- Lead month-end close process and monthly forecasting process working with business teams. Participate with accounts in finalization of monthly accounts. This will include preliminary P&L and Balance Sheet health check such as GL scrutiny, yield analysis, monthly trend analysis etc.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and forecasting packs, working with the business to understand performance, current issues and trends covering P&L, Balance sheet, segment reporting and monitoring of key KPIs
- Prepare various ad-hoc financial analyses as required from time to time to support on-going business decisions and monitoring. Drive key insights and analytics
- Effective use of reporting systems for managing monthly results and forecasts
- Lead and execute process improvement initiatives within the team and improve efficiency.
- Drive projects / identify automation opportunities
Fund Raise :
- This role is responsible to lead fundraising including but not limited to Tier II Capital, Debentures, Refinancing and Equity.
- This role will also require dealing with credit rating agencies and the management of ratings.
Monitoring / Reporting Regulatory KPIs :
- This role is Responsible for :
a. Monthly MCLR working, reporting & management
b. Monthly PSL monitoring & reporting
c. Monthly monitoring and reporting of loan covenants
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.