Head - Finance - Advisory Firm (8-10 yrs)
- SOP: Prepare standard operating procedures and policies for the firms operations/functions (sales, expenses, cash and bank, etc.)
- Financial Statements: Review of financial statements on monthly and annual basis, but in particular scrutinize employee and director reimbursements, review and follow-up and scrutinize debtors/receivables, review and follow-up and scrutinize for vendor payments, etc.
- Payroll: Processing of payroll on monthly basis and filing necessary returns (TDS, PF, etc) on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Tax Compliance : Prepare necessary working of TDS, GST and PF, make necessary payments and file necessary returns (as applicable).
- Cash Flow and MIS: Prepare the cash flow statement and MIS for the firm on monthly basis and take overall responsibility and prepare and provide necessary information and report to partners.
- Tax Returns & Scrutiny: Prepare and file income returns, audit related documents, preparing submission for assessment and assisting consultants in appearing before authorities.
- SEBI Compliance: Prepare and file necessary returns and report with SEBI, as required by AIF category-I
- Strategic Objectives: Assist in formulating the firms future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Training: Train the junior accounts team on all of the above.
- Miscellaneous: Any other tasks as allotted on time-to-time basis by the partners/directors of the firm
Alternate Saturday is working and OFFICE TIMINGS ARE 9.30 am to 7 pm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.