Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:578 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Finance & Administration - IT/Telecom (14-20 yrs)
Finance & Administration Head
As a strategic and operational leader, the Finance and Administration Head is responsible for defining and implementing the finance strategies and overseeing financial operational activities to support the business. Likewise, this role is responsible for supporting the Managing Director in ensuring an effective and smooth business operation.
- You will assume overall management responsibility for development of departmental plans, decision making as guided by functional objectives, responsibility for delivery and performance of operational and strategic objectives, ensuring compliance with relevant corporate and functional policies, people management, objective setting, strategic planning, and the provision of specialist expertise, in technical and advisory services as business partner to country MD and the management team
- Financial responsibility and business impact in supporting, advising, and shaping business decision-making, informing commercial and investment decisions, implementing appropriate financial risk management processes and policies, and oversee finance reporting.
- Manages the team members effectively under the corporate functions
- Review and coordinate shared service level (Finance & HR) and ensure smooth operations in the country
- Administration responsibility includes ensuring the organization is operating effectively, drives implementation of policies and manages issues
- Ensuring the company's full compliance to legal and regulatory requirements including those of the branches within India.
- Minimum 5 years' of successful experience as a team leader/manager in Finance - Strong Tax knowledge on India taxation system and business operation including regulatory requirements - Knowledge of SAP or any ERP system is preferred - Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees, colleagues, leaders, and stakeholders.
- Good understanding of accounting, regulatory issues, and tax Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and high personal integrity - Resourceful and possess good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.