HR/Leadership Hiring Specialist at Global Search Firm
Views:3076 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Head - Finance & Accounts - Logistics Startup - CA (8-12 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Head Finance and Accounts for a PE funded start-up in the logistics space, a company headquartered in Chennai, India
The company is a specialist road-freight super-broker focusing on road freight transportation, with trucks operating pan India, and customers include some of the largest local and international companies.
The incumbent must be a CA, this is a must, MBA plus CA is desired, and the person can come with approximately 10 years of post qualification experience.
The person will be responsible for the following activities
- Statutory Books of Accounts and other accounting activities
- Put together the Financial Statements for all the legal entities, completing the statutory audit within the agreed timelines along with the completion of all related formalities for the entities. Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Review lay down guidelines for regional and zonal accounting process including compliance to IFC and all accounting controls
- Manage treasury team and all related activities including payments, borrowing and COD payments, bank reconciliations etc.
- Finalise Trial balance and statutory P&L, balance sheet, cashflow for monthly reporting
- Internal Audit: Ensure completion of internal audits with the external auditors and closure
- Manage and review taxation department team for direct and indirect taxation. Including filing monthly GST returns, GST audit and all related activities.
Direct taxes, process and controls for the same Controls
Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen - internal controls - Internal Financial Control (IFC) - Bank and cash process review in organization
- Manage input tax credit process for GST Compliance
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit and compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and review timeliness of tax filings Management accounting entries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.