Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3943 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Finance & Accounts - Global Manufacturing - CA (15-18 yrs)
Head - Finance & Accounts | Global Mfg firm
Are you looking for a job that will give you work satisfaction, and provide exposure to a global manufacturing company?
Our client is the largest manufacturing company based out of Gurgaon with many dealers across India and exporting their products to SAARC countries.
As the Head - Finance & Accounts, you will be responsible for supervising all financial tasks of the company and ensuring to use financial resources beneficially; creating forecasting models; assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations and crafting financial strategies with financial planning and managing accounting
What you will do:
- Preparing financial forecasts monthly, quarterly and annually with comprehensive budgets.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective and efficient financial management system.
- Managing the finance, accounts and compliance functions of the company and ensure timely finalization of accounts
- Ensuring compliance with government / regulatory requirements
- Closely monitoring cash flow for businesses and highlight observations to the management
- Budget preparation, monitoring and variance reporting with strong analytical skill
- Interacting and liaising with bankers to ensure smooth banking operations including written correspondences with banks related to various issues.
- Submitting details and information with the External Credit rating Agency and solve their queries for the successful external Rating of the company.
- Conducting quarterly consortium meeting of bankers.
- Providing oversight of the Enterprise Resource Planning System; coordinates further enhancement (new modules).
What you need to have:
- Candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant, having 15+ years of experience in accounting, compliance, and secretarial work.
- Working knowledge of SAP will be added advantage
- Should have team handling experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Should have strong knowledge of Accounting Standards, policies, and conventions.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.