Executive Search at Vito India Advisors
Views:2053 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Finance & Accounts - Financial Institution - CA/CPA (10-16 yrs)
Singapore based payments and fund transfer company having its presence in Australia, Europe & US as well is looking for a Head of Finance & Accounts for their India office in Mumbai.
Job profile :
- Head of Finance should have a high commercial acumen and will be into a central role.
- Will manage the accounting & reporting function which includes - Financial Accounting and Reporting, Central MIS and Analytics, Financial Controls, Vendor payments and Accounts Payable function, oversight on RBI Reporting.
- Ensure integrity of financial reporting, including management accounting and budgeting.
- Working closely with the global finance team on maintaining and strengthening financial controls and reporting
Control & Governance :
- Continuously monitor top & bottom lines and review business & segment performance
- Partner with business in monitoring key initiatives including tracking of KPIs. Implement metrics to help BU focus on, track and achieve their goals.
- Bringing in immediate value and playing a key role in leading/contributing to long term objectives is an important aspect.
- This can be achieved by looking across multiple horizons while ensuring significant controller ship and compliance.
- Lead execution of process re-engineering through detailed business analytics. Increase efficiencies in control measurement tools.
Candidate profile :
- 10 to 15 years of experience in finance and accounts with Multicurrency and FX exposure.
- Fintech/Payment domain experience would be preferred
- CA/CPA is advantage