Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:962 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Finance & Accounts/Finance Control - Hospital - CA/ICWA (10-20 yrs)
Job Profile -
- As a Senior Member of leadership team, the incumbent is expected to bring maturity and value add to the function. Position would be responsible for overall finance, accounting compliances.
- Exposure to Hospitals & Medical College is must and experience of working in Africa would be added advantage.
- Manage finance operations including accounting, management accounting, finance control, management of assets/facilities
- Develop and implement the financial procedures/policies across. ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with group guidelines and external auditing requirements
- Develop a competent finance and accounting team
- Manage Cash Flow Monitor and manage A/Cs Receivable, A/Cs Payable and invoicing as per policy guidelines
- Complete statutory financial statements and reports to Government organizations and auditory bodies in time
- Manage financial reporting duties, such as monthly, quarterly, yearly finance reports, activity reports, expense reports, gap analysis (variances between actual and budget) and all other reports as and when requested by the management.
- Responsible for the annual statutory audit.
Educational Qualifications: Chartered Accountant (CA)/ICWA
Experience - 10-25 years of experience
Benefits - Accommodation, Visa/Tickets, Paid Leaves, Non Taxable Income, Convince etc.
Note - Person should be comfortable to relocate to Kenya with minimum 2 Years of work permit can only apply.