Director at Connexio Search
Views:1783 Applications:487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Head - Finance & Accounts - D2C eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
Finance and Accounts Head - D2C Ecommerce Company - Delhi - Gurgaon
We have opportunity with a well funded and growing D2C ecommerce company.
Job Location - Opposite, Metro Pillar 183, Next to Arjan Garh Metro Station, New Delhi
Its work from office on all working days.
Candidate should have experience in managing entire finance and accounts for parent company and its subsidiaries.
- Accounting Management including supervision of day to day Accounting work & handling statutory books of accounts as well as financial statements including Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account.
- Cash Flow Statement, Accounts Payables and Receivables Statements as per IGAAP and Indian Accounting Standard
- Financial Statement Reporting , Planning and Analysis , Comparison Actual v/s Budgeted
- Payroll and Statutory Compliances Management at large level.
- Daily Reporting to Management for day to day working , information and Approvals
- Coordinate with Internal, Statutory & tax , Concurrent, Stock Auditors for conducting of periodic audits GST, Income Tax & Liasioning with Government and well verse with ROC matters & compliance
- Handling all Type Direct and Indirect Matters Covers , filing of Income Tax return , Computation thereof liasioning with IT dept , Reply to Show cause Notices at IT dept. Filing of TDS Return, GST Return.
- Responsible for overall management, controlling, supervision, directing the Finance & Accounts team
- Financial Management Assessment of Cash flow requirements, Raising of Funds from Banks and timely fulfilling cash flow requirement along with Compliance of covenants of Lenders
- Preparation of Project Reports for short term & long-term loans from the banks & other agencies and Coordinating with the banks & financial institutions for raising fund and nonfund- based facilities at favourable terms to meet working capital requirements of the company.
- Strengthening Internal Controls System in Accounts, Inventory Management, Receivables Management.
- Vendors Management and Controls for reduction of Manufacturing and Administrative Overheads.
- Cost Controlling & resource optimization such as reducing the unnecessary overheads & expenses & its reporting to the top management
- Implementing Budgetary Controls Systems and Monthly Variation Analysis
- Ensuring timely and regular MIS & other management reports on functional areas of the company
Mandatory Qualification and skills:
- MBA / CA
- Relevant years of experience Finance & Accounts, AR, AP
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, and some familiarity with databases.
- You have excellent analytical skills as well as a strong business acumen.
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial planning and forecasting models.
- Managing multiple companies at a time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.