Assistant Manager Recruitment at Omam Consultants
Views:1358 Applications:453 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Finance & Accounts - Automobile - CA (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible to evolve and lay down accounting policies and principles and other tracking systems for the business. To ensure the timely completion of both Internal & statutory audits, oversee the consolidation and finalization of accounts.
- Understanding of other financial metrics; MIS, Tax, Budgeting/Costing, WCM are all areas the candidate should be adept in mandatory. Though there is nil debt overhang, banking relationship should exist at top levels purely from a working capital management perspective. In totality, the candidate should posses complete understanding of the balance sheet.
- He/she will also have complete understanding of statutory compliance and other regulations. The candidate would have hands-on knowledge implementing ERP tools such as SAP and perhaps would even be a SAP Champion in his/her previous avatar.
- Evolve and Lay down accounting policies and principles and other tracking system for the business
- Oversee the consolidation and finalization of accounts.
- Ensure the timely completion of both internal and statutory audits to be conducted
- Facilitate in the optimal utilization of financial resources thru value added analysis and MIS.
- Responsible for preparation of Financial Statements.
- Develop Business Plans by preparing budgets.
- Manage budgets in line with organizational goals
- Liaison with various Government authorities on Sales Tax, Excise,
- Handling Income Tax issues
- Secretarial functions under company law.
- Responsible for implementation of ERP System Module
- Leads the Finance, Accounts, IT and Excise Team on day-to-day basis for achieving the Business Results.Is responsible for planning and implementing Business Plan Financial Costing Targets
Required Candidate profile:
- The Person should have been working on Leadership position in Automotive Manufacturing Organization/ Tier 1 and must have been handling multiple locations.
- The person should have experience of handling a large team of 20+ people and have been working in SAP environment.
- CA is Must.
Banking Operation Experience is must.
Experience: 10+ Years
Age: Around 40 Years