Director at CGR Info Services Pvt Ltd (Namasteyindiajobs.com)
Views:4754 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Finance & Accounts - Auto (15-20 yrs)
- Lead the book closure, periodic reporting of financials to statutory authorities and internal financial reporting.
- Co-ordinate between the different departments to ensure that basic controls are adhered to by the organisation and also to support the improvements of controls. Become the representative of the Corporate Finance and accounts team and review the regional financial accounting to ensure that all reporting of financials is done in a qualitative and timely manner and also adheres to the necessary GAAP requirements.
- Ensure that there are no leakages of funds and also to ensure that all policies and procedures are adopted in a transparent and diligent manner by the local teams in Serbia and the region.
- Play a dual role of being a corporate team member and also be a supporting local team player.
- Participate and review all commercial contracts and ensure that the same are entered in an ethical and transparent manner.
- Work to improve the profitability of the organisation and work to garner savings for the organisation and to look for margin enhancement opportunities.
- Work on the budgets and budgetary controls for the company.
- Support all the compliance management.
- Work on MIS development, analytics and reporting.
- Experience and knowledge of finance, acquisitions, financial modelling, structuring for acquisitions
- Support and lead the Vendor management and negotiations for commercial function.
- Support effective cash flow management to balance profitability versus capital investment
- Focus on working capital management and ensure that there is effective controls on Debtors and inventories, including periodical detailed analysis and system driven reports and controls.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Extensive financial experience in an SBU of a large, complex, multi-locational organisation of around 5-8 years.
- Track record of successful financial management
- M&A and PMI experience is a plus
- Extensive ERP experiences preferably SAP.
- Experience working with manufacturing, preferably foods sector.
- Quick thinker able to connect the financial dots and provide actionable insights
- Structured, Organized, Diligent, Responsible
- Entrepreneurial, Proactive, Energetic, Competitive
- Good team player who gets things done
- Prior experience in Europe or experience of working out of India is a plus.
- University degree, followed by CA, CWA or both.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.