Assosiate Consultant - Finance & Accounts at Crescendo Global
Views:1050 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Head - Finance & Accounting - P2P/R2R/O2C & Service Delivery - Insurance Domain - Shared Services Setup (18-22 yrs)
Head - Finance & Accounting (P2P, R2R, O2C & Service Delivery)
An exciting managerial job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 18 years experience in Finance and Accounting Operations, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Record to Report (P2P, O2C & R2R). Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in F & A Delivery. You will utilize your experience in Finance and Accounts Operations, R2R Expertise, Service Delivery. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Owning and delivering finance migration targets for the global finance COE.
- Leading workforce of 350 - 400 team members across R2R, O2C and P2P.
- Working with the Business Transformation team in scoping activities for the finance migrations.
- Ensuring adherence to the agreed SLA with the internal stakeholders for all finance operations
- Reviewing complex management accounts as agreed with the internal stakeholders
- Building, developing and retaining capabilities within the team to achieve the stated goals.
- 18 - 22 years+ of experience in finance and accounting functions.
Essential: Chartered Accountant, Accounting degree (like CA, CIMA, and ACCA etc.)
- Lead workforce of 350 - 400 team members across R2R, O2C and P2P
- Worked in offshoring and managed F&A transitions in Insurance domain
- Experience setting a shared services set up
- Must have global exposure.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU :
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Work in the heart of the financial capital of the country.