Trainee Consultant at Bejobbed Incorporation
Views:4007 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Finance & Account - FMCG Plant - CA/ICWA (6-12 yrs)
Position: Finance & Accounts Head
Department : Finance & Accounts
Key Deliverables :Budgeting, MIS, product pricing, variable cost control, fixed cost analysis, through financial analysis. End to end understanding of business, good know-how of taxation and internal controls.
Reports To: CFO & Plant Director
- Preparation of operations profit and loss accounts.
- MIS - with analysis on various technical parameters linked to financial indicators
- Budgeting / forecasting.
- Product costing.
- Material, Labor Variance analysis, controlling of variance, and update of forecasts.
- Control on operating expenses.
- Update on financial performance and updating budgets,
- Presenting to management on monthly financial performance of the plant.
- Inventory valuation.
- Participation in make or buy, operating / capital expenses feasibility.
- Support on internal controls / best practices implementation / improvements
- Taxation, accounts, accounts Pay-in, Legal.
- Accounts and Commercial Field Experience.
- Knowledge of cost drivers and should have ability to drive various projects in finance.
- Understanding of supply chain and its impact on plant cost lines.
- Review of all accounting entries like receivables, payable, Expenses booking, Income recognition, Fixed Assets accounting.
- Reviewing Capex and Opex management in line with Budget
- Responsible for coordinating and completing the various audits like Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, tax audit, Quarterly Limited review.
- Thorough knowhow of taxation and its impact on plant costing.
- Firm on internal controls of the plant.
- CA / ICWAI with 7-12yrs relevant experience(preferred FMCG background)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.