Senior Executive at Flexabiliy by AMS
Views:209 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Fiction Content - Media Firm (12-20 yrs)
- Develop content strategic plans for the channel
- Contribute to the AGP for fiction with a number of shows to be developed basis business strategy and market analysis.
- Evaluate concepts as part of the story trust presented by production houses or in-house talent.
- Has great Presentation skills.
- Can lead the entire fiction team towards a common goal. Motivate and energize them.
- Be part of the decision on making process to green light concepts.
- Finalise the overall storyline and casting on new shows.
- Responsible for finalisation of the production house/ vendors for executing the concept finalised.
- Ensure all concepts are in line with the channel philosophy.
- Plan for and strategies TRP targets
- Formulate strategies to devise strategic placement of shows to maximise viewership
- In-depth understanding of content to strategies to counter competition moves
- Constantly innovate the product offerings on the channel to engage television audience and build and retain the viewership base.
- Pitch in when required to build for contingencies
Strategic Initiatives :
- Work closely with the function heads of research, marketing and promos to plan for strategic initiates for launch of new shows and sustenance of on air shows
- Ensure robustness of fiction content strategy for the channel as a part of the core think tank of the organizations
- Budget allocation and cost optimization
- Ensure optimum utilization of costs for every show on the channel which is well within the allocated budget.
- Adhering to the philosophy of the channel of laying an emphasis on the scripts characters and production values rather than big names in the star cast
- Establish systems and values to enhance the goodwill of the company in the external environment
- Develop a talented and motivated workforce