Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:4304 Applications:841 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Head - Factory HR - FMCG - North Region (12-14 yrs)
Factory HR Head - North
- Executive Hiring is looking for a Factory HR Manager for an FMCG, based in North.
- Post Grad in HR/Personnel with 12-15 years of Strong IR and HR experience of handling Factory HR in an FMCG, Mfg or from the similar industry.
- Direct exposure to LTS's and managing multiple Unions is mandatory.
The role in brief :
1. Maintain a harmonious Industrial Relations climate through various employee engagement initiatives. Dealing/Negotiating with unions/workmen bodies (wherever applicable).
2. Implement and manage compensation policy and reward & recognition programs .
3. Manage a Performance Management System which fosters a performance oriented work culture.
4. Liaise with State/ Central and other statutory authorities on issues relating to factory operations including matters pertaining to licences / permits/ consents etc. Represent the company in various Trades / Commerce / Industry & Government bodies. Identify & monitor public issues /external organization which affect the reputation or operation of the company. Interaction with Professional / Educational Institutes.
5. Driving all Communication Exercises, Initiating the Department Heads Meeting, Staff communication meetings etc.
6. Responsible for preparation of HR budget
In case this of interest to you please upload your resume, mentioning CTC.