Practice Lead - Fashion Apparel Retail & FMCG Industry at New Era India
Views:704 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Head - Factory HR - Consumer Durables (20-30 yrs)
Client is an MNC into Consumer facing sector. Rated Top 3 and one of the best employers.
Brief on Position :
Base Location - Bangalore
- Ownership of HR & ER agenda for 8 - 10 factories, workforce of 10,000+ employees wherein more than 50% workforce are female.
- You have direct team of 8-10 Dep Head's / function head's (HR/ER function) and total team size of 50+ (All are On Roll).
- Position reports into - Sr VP HR (Group).
- Only FEMALE candidates need to apply.
- Kannada speaking is MUST (Other South Region Languages is PLUS)
- Factory HR/ER experience
- Exp in handling large / mid-size teams.
- Very high in People Orientation
- Very good handling Internal & External stakeholders
- HR Budget & HR Audit - Driver the HR budgets for all the Factories.
- Designing holistic HR&ER strategy with focus on culture & values, engagement & connect, productivity and cost.
- Managing operations with key focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources along with streamlining the working Policies / SOPs for enhanced operational effectiveness.
- Strategizing annual business plans and conducting business performance / monthly & quarterly reviews; collaborating with senior management for successful manpower planning, deploying expansion, retention planning and risk mitigation.
- Formulating Annual Manpower Budget, HR Framework, Processes and Policies with key focus on structure, quality, culture, values and commitment; supporting long term business goals and outcomes with a Strategic HR Framework.
- Partner in proposing & agreeing with technology and automation plans. Ensuring execution of plans within timelines and budgets.
- Strategizing, planning, co-coordinating Managing and Implementing & monitoring the entire Talent Management and Learning & Development functions.
Brief on the Job Profile :
- PMS Ownership. Ensure timely closure of PMS cycle. Monitor Performance Management System & Appraisals.
- Goal setting - Business plans and departmental objectives are communicated to all employees at the Management level at the beginning of the business year.
- Design of compensation structure keeping in mind the competitive Company standards with co-ordination of Business Heads.
Talent Management and Learning & Development :
- HR Org leadership: To bring Cultural change by OD intervention activities and implement robust Learning and Development system with ROI.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions in coordination with Chief of Manufacturing, Chief of Supply Chain and other Factory Heads.
Competency Mapping :
Competency Identification, Competency Development :
- Driving the training function involving identification of training needs, development of annual training plan, calendar & budget. Identify training needs across the Factories at various levels through competency mapping.
Key Driver of Change Management processes :
Organizational Culture :
- Planning and enacting improvements to align culture and processes with the Organization's strategy, vision, mission and objectives.
- Facilitating change management processes to carry out initiatives to improve business results.
- Coaches and guides to Unit HR Teams to design and implement HR, ER & Compliance projects and programs.
- Conducting monthly/quarterly open house sessions including skip level meetings to ensure prompt resolution of employee grievances.
- Ensuring effective administration of contract labour as per Contract Labour Act; maintaining compliances under labour legislations like Factories Act, Provident Fund Act, Contract Labor Act, ESI Act, Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, Minimum Wages Act and Employment Exchange Act
- Proactive employee relations and communications programs to resolve labor and management issues.
Legal & Compliance:
- Oversee legal matters and regulations such as the factories act and other governing labour laws and environmental regulations to allow smooth functioning of operations and adherence to all legal requirements. .
- Compliance of Labour Laws such as Factory Act, ESI, PF, Bonus, Gratuity, Contract Labour act to name few in all the Factories heading the department
- Statutory compliance & inspection (monthly/qtrly/yearly under various labour act and state rules.
- Ensure compliance to statutory and company requirements with special focus on Designing and Program managing.
- Domestic Enquiry/Departmental Enquiry, Disciplinary action as per standing orders.
- Liaison with statutory authorities & other stakeholders.
Factory Administration :
Facility Management / Plant Administration:
- Monitoring service like Security, Transport, Canteen, House Keeping, Guest House, Canteen, Dispensary, Utility and Event Management. Undertaking implementation of various safety and Security measures to enhance overall process.