Practice Lead - Fashion Apparel Retail & FMCG Industry at New Era India
Views:746 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Head - Factory HR - Consumer Durables (20-30 yrs)
Client is an MNC into Consumer facing sector. Rated Top 3 and one of the best employers.
Brief on Position :
Base Location - Bangalore
- Ownership of HR & ER agenda for 8 - 10 factories, workforce of 10,000+ employees wherein more than 50% workforce are female.
- You have direct team of 8-10 Dep Head's / function head's (HR/ER function) and total team size of 50+ (All are On Roll).
- Position reports into - Sr VP HR (Group).
- Only FEMALE candidates need to apply.
- Kannada speaking is MUST (Other South Region Languages is PLUS)
- Factory HR/ER experience
- Exp in handling large / mid-size teams.
- Very high in People Orientation
- Very good handling Internal & External stakeholders
- HR Budget & HR Audit - Driver the HR budgets for all the Factories.
- Designing holistic HR&ER strategy with focus on culture & values, engagement & connect, productivity and cost.
- Managing operations with key focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources along with streamlining the working Policies / SOPs for enhanced operational effectiveness.
- Strategizing annual business plans and conducting business performance / monthly & quarterly reviews; collaborating with senior management for successful manpower planning, deploying expansion, retention planning and risk mitigation.
- Formulating Annual Manpower Budget, HR Framework, Processes and Policies with key focus on structure, quality, culture, values and commitment; supporting long term business goals and outcomes with a Strategic HR Framework.
- Partner in proposing & agreeing with technology and automation plans. Ensuring execution of plans within timelines and budgets.
- Strategizing, planning, co-coordinating Managing and Implementing & monitoring the entire Talent Management and Learning & Development functions.
Brief on the Job Profile :
- PMS Ownership. Ensure timely closure of PMS cycle. Monitor Performance Management System & Appraisals.
- Goal setting - Business plans and departmental objectives are communicated to all employees at the Management level at the beginning of the business year.
- Design of compensation structure keeping in mind the competitive Company standards with co-ordination of Business Heads.
Talent Management and Learning & Development :
- HR Org leadership: To bring Cultural change by OD intervention activities and implement robust Learning and Development system with ROI.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions in coordination with Chief of Manufacturing, Chief of Supply Chain and other Factory Heads.
Competency Mapping :
Competency Identification, Competency Development :
- Driving the training function involving identification of training needs, development of annual training plan, calendar & budget. Identify training needs across the Factories at various levels through competency mapping.
Key Driver of Change Management processes :
Organizational Culture :
- Planning and enacting improvements to align culture and processes with the Organization's strategy, vision, mission and objectives.
- Facilitating change management processes to carry out initiatives to improve business results.
- Coaches and guides to Unit HR Teams to design and implement HR, ER & Compliance projects and programs.
- Conducting monthly/quarterly open house sessions including skip level meetings to ensure prompt resolution of employee grievances.
- Ensuring effective administration of contract labour as per Contract Labour Act; maintaining compliances under labour legislations like Factories Act, Provident Fund Act, Contract Labor Act, ESI Act, Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, Minimum Wages Act and Employment Exchange Act
- Proactive employee relations and communications programs to resolve labor and management issues.
Legal & Compliance:
- Oversee legal matters and regulations such as the factories act and other governing labour laws and environmental regulations to allow smooth functioning of operations and adherence to all legal requirements. .
- Compliance of Labour Laws such as Factory Act, ESI, PF, Bonus, Gratuity, Contract Labour act to name few in all the Factories heading the department
- Statutory compliance & inspection (monthly/qtrly/yearly under various labour act and state rules.
- Ensure compliance to statutory and company requirements with special focus on Designing and Program managing.
- Domestic Enquiry/Departmental Enquiry, Disciplinary action as per standing orders.
- Liaison with statutory authorities & other stakeholders.
Factory Administration :
Facility Management / Plant Administration:
- Monitoring service like Security, Transport, Canteen, House Keeping, Guest House, Canteen, Dispensary, Utility and Event Management. Undertaking implementation of various safety and Security measures to enhance overall process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.