Lead Consultant at Kelly Services India Pvt Ltd
Views:2250 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Facility Management - Co-Housing space (12-20 yrs)
The opportunity is with a leading organization in Co-Housing space with presence across cities in India.
- Minimum 10+ years or relevant experience in residential/commercial facility management. Prior facility management experience for large and multi locations is a strong plus.
- A zeal and passion to build a facility management function bottom up. Prior experience in building / leasing an org will be a strong plus.
- Open to working in a dynamic business environment and challenges that come with managing diverse / complex properties
- Set up the facility management function for all sites across India - build the central + city organization capabilities for multi- faceted, multi-location asset management for diverse properties spread over cities across the country.
- Provide strategy and drive implementation of strategic asset enhancement programs, technology upgradations energy saving & sustainable initiatives.
- Set up SLAs, performance measurement, Audits, monitoring & driving best practices to ensure quality/consistency in Service.
- Driving excellence in services, tenant retention, client/end user experience, efficiencies/process improvements, enhancing value of properties and management of operating cost.
- Vendor and Contract Management strategy across all properties, set up performance matrices & governance.
- Onsite field visit to properties for fault rectification and preventive measures.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Drive P&L through linking of vision to forecast, to Budgets and to targets in order to get desired profitability from different business verticals
- Stakeholder management: Work in close coordination with Operations, Procurement/Supply Chain and FM/Ops Managers to ensure smooth Engineering services operations.
Interested Candidates may apply!