Co-Founder & Director at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:977 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Head - External Communication - Pharma (8-15 yrs)
- Design and implement integrated external communications goals, strategies, PR, digital and social media campaigns, and programs that advance company business goals
- Conduct proactive and reactive media relations in support of corporate reputation, policies, new business announcements etc.
- Provide communications counsel to Executive committee members on both short- and long-term challenges and opportunities
- Manage profiles of senior executives including: media training; preparing executives for press interviews including the development of messaging and prep documents; writing keynotes, presentations, remarks, and any other communication materials
- Effectively represent company as a spokesperson
- Create and update proactive communication materials
- Manage corporate image in partnership with Head of Marketing.
- Partner with the Investor Relations department to broaden awareness and interest in the company among the investment community. Contribute to the development of the company's IR messages. Manage some communications channels with investors. Provide communications expertise and coaching to management on disclosure regulations related to public communications.
- Maintain and update crisis management plans and manuals. Manage external communications during any company crisis.
- Partner with the Head of Marketing to ensure that the corporate website and social media channels form part of the overall reputation strategy and are curated appropriately.
- Uphold the company values and role model leadership behaviors as an ambassador for the company in internal and external interactions
Qualification and competencies
- Masters degree - with 7-10 years of experience in communications, in a multi-country environment
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing). Excellent written communications skills
- An excellent communicator who can successfully build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- A team player who can lead projects and has strong project management skills
- Financial communications experience in a listed company
- Confident media spokesperson
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.