Head - External Affairs & CSR - Automobiles (15-18 yrs)
Head External Affairs and CSR | Automobile MNC
Job Description : The role will work closely with senior management to develop and execute strategies that enhance the organisation's reputation, ensure business sustainability, and positively impact the communities. This is to project and establish company corporate image as a leading player in the Indian Automotive sector. This position will also be responsible for providing strategic direction to the Company's corporate social responsibility initiatives
A Fortune 500 company, the client is a listed global player with some of the most iconic automotive brands in the world. With the ever changing dynamics of policies and technology in the industry, the role will have a special focus on driving sustainability initiatives as a part of the global agenda.
India being a focus market for the client, the role will also be instrumental in the hyper-growth vision that the client has.
- Develop and implement long term government relations strategy aligned Group Public Affairs Policy, Business and Operational needs
- Based on Industry and business issues identity and develop good working relationship with key Ministries and Departments
- Actively participate in key channels of engagement and advocacy including Chambers of Commerce, Trade Association, Diplomatic Mission, Bi-lateral agencies, Think Tanks
- Participate as key member of Internal Crisis Management Task Force and lead Government and Community Engagement
- Provide input and advice to top management on policy and regulatory issues
- Collaborate with heads of organisational units to draft Company's position on key policy and regulatory issues
- Articulate Company's position on key regulatory and policy issues to Government and various forums
- Develop and implement the organisation's CSR strategy, goals, and objectives, in line with business objectives and values
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including government officials, NGOs, community groups, and employees
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations related to CSR and sustainability
- Build awareness and support for the organisation's CSR initiatives among internal and external stakeholders
A successful candidate will come with the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify trends and issues and develop effective solutions.
- Knowledge to interpret government policies & orders
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing CSR and sustainability strategies
The candidate should have demonstrated capability in performing the following key duties:
- Develop a holistic Government Relations strategy that is aligned with Group's Public Affairs Policy
- Advise & Provide correct interpretation to MD & Board Members on Government policies / rules & regulations
- Drive advocacy for suitable changes in policy and regulations affecting the Industry through Trade Associations and Chambers of Commerce
- Represent in concise manner on issues/problems to authorities at the Central Government and State Government (s) levels
- Head the CSR Working Group that is responsible for a providing a long term road map for Company's
- Allocating jobs to colleagues & guiding them to handle them independently as well as in cross team formats
Job Offer: NA
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mayank Jain on +91 22 4236 3361.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.