Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:35 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Experience - Internet/Online (7-10 yrs)
As a Head of Experience you will be responsible for:-
The Head of UX Design must lead, develop and manage a team of UX/VX designers and researchers. Will inspire designers to do their best work through -vision, communication, coaching, and problem solving. Your team will define early concepts, articulate end-to-end experiences, and craft elegant design solutions across a range of devices and modalities at global scale while collaborating closely with design, research, product, and engineering peers. Maintain design consistency via iconography.
- Work with principal stakeholders & decision-makers to understand the Business/Organization Goals, User/Customer Behaviour, and create Design Roadmaps & Strategies for the Services & Products.
- Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the end customer and developer experience across devices/surfaces Lead prioritization discussions with leadership teams, defining scope, budget, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Work closely with Frontend & backend development, Content & Communication, Digital
- Grow, develop, and lead a talented team of experienced UX designers and researchers
- Influence cross-team conceptual development; working with members from research, engineering, product management, business development and others
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Understanding the goals and desired calls-to-action of an organization's e-commerce platform and finding ways to meet those goals while still advocating for the user
- Conducting and/or using user research to understand what issues/pain-points users face when they engage with the e-commerce platform
- Designing a consistent user experience across mobile devices, online and desktop platforms.
Requirements and skills
- PG/Bachelor's degree
- 7-10 years professional experience a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- Experience in designing complex consumer-facing web, digital experiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Engineering, Product Management, and Senior Leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.