Delivery Partner at Fynehand
Views:437 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Events - Advertising/Retail (12-18 yrs)
- An event director is responsible for organizing, mobilizing and/or coordinating the staff, event participants, officials, and administrators for the successful execution of an event.
- Monitors the progress of the planning and execution of each task that has to do with the event
- Tries as much as possible to have a clear understanding of what the event is all about from the host i.e. how exactly he/she wants the event to be organized (taste of the client)
- Serves as a link between the event (actually the host of the event) and external bodies
- Provides recruitment and training/coaching for the organizing committee for the purpose of an event
- Development of general event management policies
- Supervision of the production process of an event
- Make sure that staff and work personnel at the event adhere to the management policies that were put in place to minimize hiccups during the course of the event.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.