Founder at Wish Workforc Augmentation Services(WishWAS)
Views:5163 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Head - Event Procurement (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Managing annual spend in Events, Campaigns, Seminars, Conferences & Exhibitions spread over different business verticals of the organization, Pan India
- Collaboration with key stakeholders to develop a Sourcing matrix whilst continuously improving the value derived
- Identification & Finalization of vendors basis Category Specializations and Commercials. Formulate & Execute contracts documents ensuring adherence to established processes collaborate with Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) teams in the region
- Accountable for procurement needs being appropriately sourced, building a strong network and Ensures adherence to established procedures on Pan India basis
- Bring cost efficiencies through strategic thinking and use of technology for efficient management of all projects.
- Create Deep understanding of various spend segments and induce new ideas in the value chain
Knowledge/ Skill requirement :
- Good Knowledge of Indian Event market and understanding of Market Dynamics,
- Sound understanding of possible transformation initiatives in Procurement and spend optimization programs such as Zero-Based Budgeting, Standardization & rate contracting etc.
- Good Service provider connect Pan India and understanding of cost buildup pattern along the chain
- Experienced in ideating and delivering change initiatives. Bring industry trends and creative solutions to ensure BCCL is always best in class
- Resilience and ability to prioritize when confronting conflicting demand
- Be a team player and a positive influence at work. Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Be resilient and agile to react and adapt to situations maximizing values and contribution to organization.
- Requirements for Education / Experience
- University degree; Master's degree preferred
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Procurement, specific to Event Procurement and/or applicable in the Media industry
- Effective communication and influencing skills, ability to convince and persuade others
- Experience in liaising with external agencies and various departments at time of need.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.