Assistant Manager at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:500 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Head - ERM & Risk Analytics - BFS (12-15 yrs)
Description of Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company's enterprise and strategic risk.
- To develop Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks, and to manage risks according to an enterprise risk management framework.
- To ensure the organization's risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Establish the Enterprise Risk Management architecture for the company. Oversee or monitor key enterprise risks.
- To monitor and analyze risks within the company's business units and reports on these risks to the Board.
- To provide key inputs into the company's enterprise risk or other committee that oversees the enterprise risk management process and ensures alignment with organizational objectives.
- To develop models to monitor credit risk, implement PCA (Prompt Corrective Action) norms, creation and monitoring of risk appetite, create tools to monitor capital adequacy, monitor pricing risk, stress testing framework and result assessment, create portfolio risk outlook framework, monitor liquidity/ market risk, etc .
Position level/ Reporting Structure
This person may be a liaison for reporting findings and status to senior executives and/or the organization's board of directors/audit committee. The position will report to the Chief Risk Officer
Skills & Experience :
- Experience : Minimum 12-15 years of work experience in risk functions in a Bank/ finance company. Minimum 4-5 years experience especially in ERM/ risk analytics. Exposure to Basel, credit risk tools would be an advantage. Minimum 4-5 years of experience in team management
- Analytical: Strong analytical skills are a must. Must be able to analyze a large collection of data, report and determine results. Additional knowledge of Data tools would be an advantage
- Communication: Written and verbal communication skills are critical. Ability to communicate to stakeholders and team members clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Team Management : Ability to handle team and ensure adherence to timelines
- Project management: Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.