CONSULTANT at RANDSTAD
Views:290 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Equity Services (15-25 yrs)
1. The Equity Head will have comprehensive experience in Corporate, Institutional, HNI and Wealth Management Fundraising.
2. Excellent ability to develop Investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering Shareholder value through development of robust investor relations strategy and framework.
3. Proven experience in networking, negotiation and selling skills.
4. Must have up-to-date knowledge of financial services industry happenings and current events along with Market & Credit Risk from Investor/Investee's perspective while keeping financing activities aligned with regulatory requirements.
5. Thorough understanding of Equity / fund-raising end to end processes.
6. Analyze, implement, and monitor new growth potentials by introducing new fund-raising channels, upscaling existing activities and introducing innovative activities for fund-raising.
7. Should have handled investor relations for the company in the past with ability to increase investor portfolio.
8. Must have good knowledge and experience in helping customer to close Equity transactions through online/ digital platforms.
9. Responsible for implementing technology to design processes to offer Equity solutions through online platform.
10. Ability to work with cross functional teams and articulate the technology vision and drive adoption across the company for competitive advantage.
11. Diverse experience in PE funding investment processes with ability to develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
12. Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework for own fund in India or outside.
13. Good knowledge on regulatory requirements and compliances thereof for setting up fund.
14. Should understand various nuances of wealth management and typical investors that participate in fund development and exits.
15. Provide insights on market activity, drive innovation and present the fundraising strategies to the leadership team.
B. Skills and Requirements:
- Planning: Will be responsible for strategizing detailed plans for the integration of diverse investor groups into equity investor portfolio. This includes having PEs, HNIs and creating own fund to get diverse investors for maximum coverage.
- Key initiatives: Ability to design, develop and drive key initiatives across different equity processes to achieve different business goals.
- Experience: Over 15 years of experience working with PE/ Equity investment domain with involvement in innovative projects that include the usage of technology. Should have raised min 1000 crores from Family offices, pension funds, PE players or multilateral funds for investments in RE space in last 4-5 years.
- Relationship Management: Ability to lead in managing relationship with various stakeholders (both investor & investee groups) and functional heads to drive strong alignment to achieve group's vision.
C. Key Skills
- Communication Skills: Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, good Presentation skills with knowledge sharing ability.
- Interpersonal Skills: Should have demonstrated skills at networking, negotiation & selling, Strong relationship management skills, should be strategic & creative thinker, problem solving abilities, proactive with strong interpersonal skills.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to engage in reflective and independent thinking, which enables to recognize barriers to success and find solutions to potential issues for resolutions.
- Leadership Skills: Can work in team as well as single handedly and work with people of varied background and levels, can inspire & motivate the team.
- Domain Skills: Must have some professional course on P2P lending/ crowdfunding, computer proficiency on usage of Equity platform software or tech enabled equity solution, should have strong finance fundamentals with knowledge of advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Financial modelling etc., well informed about equity investment and exits, understanding of risk management and compliance issues in equity services platforms
- Strong Business Development & Sales experience: Should have demonstrable experience in sales and use of IT tools to increase sales.
- Develop sales teams and should have ability to onboard critical sale gaps from its network and industry relationships.
D. Qualification, Experience, Salary and Designation:
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering (M. E) & Master of commerce or MBA from premier institute OR CA with MBA OR CFA with MBA
- Must have a Total Work Experience of about 15+ years in Equity domain