Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:756 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - EPC Projects (20-30 yrs)
Head EPC Projects
Overview of the Role :
1. The CEO is responsible for P&L and providing strategic, financial and operational leadership for the company and will closely coordinate and work with the Board of Directors and senior leadership team.
2. Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
3. Evaluate company's financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
4. Monitoring & control on the operations of the company in the view of profit centre.
5. Proposing the cost economical options to increase production, control losses, cap on inventory & lower production cost.
6. Control on the finance & accounts
- B.E/M.E full time course from recognized Institute
- 20-30 years of relevant experience working for EPC industry into Project Management and Operations & 8-10 years heading the Project planning & Execution Team
- Planning, Organizing & Delivery
- Communication, Presentation & Negotiation
- Influencing Ability
- Team Management & Creativity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.