Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:675 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Head - Environment & Rural Development - NGO (10-18 yrs)
Responsibilities & Role Requirement:
- Minimum 10 years of experience working on Environment/Natural Resource Management programs with at least 3 years of leading large-scale programs in rural areas. Proven ability to prepare complex project budgets with a very good understanding of field-level costs.
- 2-3 years of experience in fundraising/consulting/business development role
- Leadership skills with the ability to establish short & long-term goals for the business vertical and its growth.
- Experience or ability towards Lead generation to closure and project execution.
- Experience in preparing/writing winning proposals for CSRs/multilateral development agencies.
- Target-oriented with a proven track record of achieving business/fundraising targets
- Networking, partnership and collaboration skills with proven ability to have strategic partnership/s in the past.
- Thematic expertise in at least two of these themes - Natural Resource Management, Rural Development, Environment, Climate change.
- Demonstrated leadership in project implementation and sector engagement using research and advocacy tools.
- Strong project management skills to plan, execute, and monitor various environmental and climate-related projects. This includes resource allocation, timeline management, and risk assessment.
- Proficiency in collating and analyzing data to generate clear, informative reports for decision-makers.
- Understanding budgeting and financial management to allocate resources efficiently
- Should have led a team of professionals. Team building skills with proven ability of nurturing & mentoring teams in the past.
- Good connections in the social sector, especially with the CSR, philanthropic organizations, institutional donors, NGOs, Government departments etc.