Head - Environment/Health & Safety - Chemicals (18-25 yrs)
Head - Environment, Health & Safety
Job Responsibilities :
- Give strategic guidance to establish world class standards of Health, Safety and Environment function.
- Analyze & further improve existing HSE compliance framework in consultation with Management based on assessments and findings from HSE Audit consultants.
- Lead the program to train and disseminate core safety concepts amongst all employees & contractors.
- Drive processes for monitoring, measurement, analysis and performance evaluation on HSE aspects.
- Define the scope of independent safety auditors, facilitate their audit and take remedial measures.
- To participate in the investigation of high potential near miss incident and accidents.
- Develop tools & processes to identify HSE performance of subcontractors.
- To implement recommendations provided by Safety consultants and build a robust HSEMS.
Candidate Profile :
- Relevant academic qualifications from top educational institutions.
- Specialised Safety exposure : NEBOSH, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001.
- 18 - 25 years- HSE experience of which 7 to 8 years should be in a lead role reporting directly to Management.
- Sector : Should have road safety experience in Cement/Oil & Gas/Chemicals/Hazardous manufacturing industries
- Must have proven exposure in leading HSE on the field and handling multiple sites together.