Senior Manager - Global Talent & Staffing Solutions at People Resources
Views:3073 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Environment Function - Life Sciences/Chemical Ingredients Business (5-30 yrs)
- To manage the end-to-end Environment function for the Life Sciences/Chemical Ingredients Business across all manufacturing locations and responsible for implementing environmental policies and practices along with ensuring compliance with environmental legislation.
- Responsible for assessing, analysing and collating environmental performance data and reporting information to internal leadership team and regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for providing overall leadership, guidance, assurance, and accountability in managing and implanting best in class Environmental practices across Ingredient Business.
- Responsible for all product approvals, Environmental clearances, consents etc. for which one would be required to work with various approval authorities like Pollution control boards etc.
- Should have understanding on statutory & regulatory requirement applicable to chemical industry.
- Preparation of EC application, TOR presentation& Public hearing for expansion and new projects to MoEF.
- EIA/ESIA study, report validation and gap closure
- Exposure on Ground water pollution & remediation technology implementation
- Create a knowledge sharing and learning culture in the organization by identifying training needs and organizing Seminars, Symposiums, and Workshops & Training programs on Environment.
- Knowledge of Effluent management technology design and project implementation & environmental asset performance improvement.
- Manage unit water chemistry functions to optimise plant performance to ensure achievement of long term operational goals.
- Responsible for Facilitating all Greenfield projects for integrating quickly into the Environment Management System in line with Jubilant Life Science Business Policies.
- Responsible for the total water usage for all purposes and track the sources from which water is consumed and suggest for reduction.