Talent Specialist at Elite HR Solutions
Views:2611 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Enterprise Sales - Mobility & IT Solutions (10-15 yrs)
Enterprise Sales Head (Category : Technology - Mobility and IT Solutions)
Maple Digital Technology International Pvt Ltd
Apple is iconic, and synonymous with perfection, setting the standards for the rest. In every product category, they are the trail-blazers, the benchmark setters. Their total focus on being the best at what they do has resulted in the instantly recognizable iPhones, iPads, iPods, and of-course, the stunning Mac range of computers. With their proprietary iOS operating system, which gives remarkable results cross products, and iCloud which connects you and your Apple devices automatically, in amazing ways, they have integrated it all into a seamless whole.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
1. Providing technical infrastructure solutions by listening to the customers/prospects, sales leaders etc.
2. Understanding the requirements of the stakeholders in designing, developing and implementing the solutions accordingly.
3. Identifying and providing right infrastructure managed services to meet short term and long term requirements of the customers.
4. Updating the sales team on new business trends for creating new business opportunities.
5. Participating in scope definition workshops with customers and prospects in order to identify the potential opportunities and propose winning solutions accordingly.
6. Conceptualizing Solution Strategy, Win Theme, Transformation approach and providing technical (People, Process & Platform) solution for the RFX response while working closely with the sales teams in the new business acquisition process
7. Connect with CIO's to lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the enterprise
8. Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
9. Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
10. Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly-available server and network architectures.
Skills Requirement :
1. A Post graduate with minimum 10+ years of experience in designing & implementing Solutions, Bid management, making Proposals, RFI/RFP/RFQ/RFX in an IT setup.
2. Hands on experience in providing IT Software Solutions in IT Infrastructure Services & Cloud Services to various clients with experience in revenue generation & new client acquisition.
3. Up-to-date knowledge of the industry and new business trends in order to provide strong, creative and solutions to the customers/prospects.
4. Stakeholder engagement ability in order to provide best solutions by understanding the needs.
5. Strong hands on experience in IT service management, IT strategy,etc.
6. Excellent written & oral communication skills with hands on experience in team management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.