Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2110 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Head - Engineering & Projects - AlcoBev Firm (10-25 yrs)
We are at present having a senior position as Head Engineering & Projects for a leading ALCOBEV company for BANGALORE location.
We are looking for only females for this position
Position Name: Head - Engineering & Projects
Level: L4A - Senior General Manager
Reports to: Chief Supply Officer
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: The role is responsible for setting up the capital expenditure and project management systems and being responsible for ensuring robust & efficient CapEx planning, budgeting, execution and management of the capital projects within manufacturing for all of the company.
The objective of the role is to optimize the capital spend for the company and ensure timely and successful completion of the approved capital projects.
- 15+ years of specialized experience in manufacturing particularly in technical / projects team.
Knowledge & skills:
- Knowledge of capitalisation, cash flows
- Experience in vendor management
- Expertise in procurement with through understanding of supply markets, trends, cost drivers
- Knowledge of food and beverage industry
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
CAPEX Planning & Budgeting :
- Contribute towards the short term and long term manufacturing strategy particularly in capacity management planning, CapEx Budgeting and fund flow forecasting line with business plans
- Develop detailed capital project plans including ROI, risk evaluation, cost estimates to support financial CapEx planning team in defining the capital fund flow planning, forecasting and management present value
- Conduct unit wise CapEx investment analysis, technical specification & productivity analysis
- Provide direction for new technology and adoption of best practices, support process improvement projects where applicable
- Play critical role in technical due diligence in case of brown field units, greenfield projects or any acquisition
- Refine process for CapEx requisitioning, review and approval process; Evaluate opportunities of inter-unit transfers of CapEx equipment to facilitate better utilization / synergies
- Play a key role in CapEx sourcing from detailing technical specification, technical feasibility reviews, technical capability evaluation of deployment vendor etc.; by coordinating with various SMEs.
- Liaise with Procurement Team in supplier / equipment finalization, T&C drafting from a technical perspective;
- Play a coordinator role in ensuring that Project engineering/ external agencies / CapEx suppliers in invoicing reviews and processing
- Provide critical supplier evaluation/ feedback on a continuous basis to serve as input on vendor analysis
CAPEX Project Management:
- Lead end-to-end management for Green Field Projects
- Provide thought leadership on Capex Projects - including retro-fit/upgrade projects from initial design/estimate proposal through fabrication and installation to start-up of the equipment systems
- Adopt and deploy project management tools to oversee controls on project budgets, delivery schedules to ensure the successful - on time- and - under budget- completion of Capex projects
- Facilitate knowledge transfer of equipment / Capex management and maintenance from suppliers as part of project management
Equipment Care, Maintenance & Productivity Improvement :
- Cross-pollinate good practices and learning across units through knowledge-sharing forums and related initiatives on CapEx Management
- Facilitate adoption of systems for asset tracking, age analysis, inventory tagging etc. required for overall review and decision making
- Support Finance team in accurate CapEx reporting system from the CapEx accruals to goods received (GR) in SAP accounting system. This is to ensure timely and accurate management reporting, including unit cost such as cost per site analysis
- Review Capital Asset Disposal Requisitions ; Recommend asset disposals based on detailed analysis in discussion with relevant stakeholders ; Provide solutions/ avenues for asset sale
People & Organizational Responsibilities:
- Adhere to applicable HR Policies and follow the HR Processes as applicable;
- Take Ownership for self-service platforms related to learning, communication, team movements etc.
- Manage people management responsibilities such as performance appraisals, recruitment, employee engagement, training and counselling of the team